Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.3.1169.0100 (86 & x64) Pre-Activa...
- Category Apps
- Type PC Software
- Language English
- Total size 508.7 MB
- Uploaded By SunRiseZone
- Downloads 652
- Last checked 7 hours ago
- Date uploaded 3 days ago
- Seeders 36
- Leechers 6
Infohash : 48133EF60200C592FF0FD3A33058B51A7C715F37
Visit >>> https://ftuapps.com/
Genuine cracked applications direct from the scene group.
A Team-FTU project!
Symantec Endpoint Protection is a client-server solution that protects laptops, desktops, and servers in your network against malware, risks, and vulnerabilities. Symantec Endpoint Protection combines virus protection with advanced threat protection to proactively secure your client computers against known and unknown threats, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and adware. Symantec Endpoint Protection provides protection against even the most sophisticated attacks that evade traditional security measures, such as rootkits, zero-day attacks, and spyware that mutates.
Providing low maintenance and high power, Symantec Endpoint Protection communicates over your network to automatically safeguard both physical systems and virtual systems against attacks. Symantec Endpoint Protection provides management solutions that are efficient and easy to deploy and use.
The world's most advanced single-agent endpoint security with prevention, detection and response, deception and adaptation. Symantec is positioned by Gartner as the highest in execution and furthest in vision in the Endpoint Protection Platforms Magic Quadrant
Only Symantec can secure your endpoints via one single agent to:
• Beat crippling ransomware and unknown attacks with multilayered protection that combines signatureless and critical endpoint technologies.
• Maximize protection and minimize false positives with advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis.
• Block zero-day attacks that prey on memory-based vulnerabilities in popular applications with memory exploit mitigation.
• Fine-tune your detection engines on the fly to optimize your security posture.
Phish the Phishers with Deception
• Detect attackers by luring them into a decoy minefield.
• Reveal their intent, tactics, and targets—so security teams can pre-emptively adapt their security posture.
• Set the trap as simply as flipping a switch.
Cage Your Vulnerabilities. Unleash Your Applications.
• Auto-classify risk levels of all endpoint applications, whether or not they're in use.
• Use application isolation to limit exploits.
• Implement hardening in minutes with an intuitive cloud console.
Attack Your Stack to Kill Complexity
• Detect and respond to threats anywhere by integrating SEP with network security infrastructure.
• Built-in integration delivers prevention, Detection and Response (EDR), Deception, and Hardening with one single agent.
• Use open APIs to coordinate with existing IT infrastructure for automation and orchestration.
Stronger, Faster, Lighter
• Reduces bandwidth usage and definition file sizes by 70 percent compared to SEP 12.
• Enables faster scanning times using our proprietary real-time cloud lookup.
• Reduces IT resource use via automated updates to lower costs.
What's new for Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.3 (MP1):
Added support with Google Cloud Platform for cloud-enrolled Symantec Endpoint Protection Managers and cloud-managed Symantec Agents. You do not need to upgrade if you continue to use the on-premises Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager to entirely manage your clients.
• A REST API enhancement lets you copy over settings in the General Settings policy to other groups. If you do not have inheritance for groups enabled, you can use the API call to change settings for multiple groups. For example, you can set the heartbeat and download randomization values, enable Tamper Protection, and configure Server control options.
• External Logging adds a new Syslog entry containing PII filtered policy changes. This change adds a second log line containing the policy payload when a policy change is made and recorded in the Audit log.
• External Logging forwards information about the type of scan to Syslog servers. This information includes whether the scan was a full scan or active scan and a manual or scheduled scan. This change adds a new SCAN_TYPE column in External Logging for scan events. You can use this information to track regularly scheduled scans on your client computers.
• The Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager Administrative Log displays the administrator's user name and the source and destination group names after a client moves from one group to another.
• Added command-line scan support for the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) processes. Dependent on SDS 1.12 or later.
The database schema includes the following table changes:
• SEM_AGENT: TDAD_GLOBAL_DATA_PROCESSING_DONE_TIME (Timestamp for when the agent is done processing the TDAD policy).
• SERVER_POLICY_LOG_1 and 2: EVENT_CONTENT (Stores the policy contents when added, edited, or deleted after Audit Log option is enabled.)
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
AntiVirus Scanned Result for User-End >>>
Want to know more about false positive virus alarm >>> https://onehack.us/Thesis On Zero Day Cracked Software, Games & Online Scanner Virus Detection