SkillShare | Build Real Software with Python, PyQt5 and QT Design...
- Category Other
- Type Tutorials
- Language English
- Total size 1,001.3 MB
- Uploaded By SunRiseZone
- Downloads 255
- Last checked 32 minutes ago
- Date uploaded 2 days ago
- Seeders 44
- Leechers 8
Infohash : F642A40735DC678AF2B983BB68FAECB1B2607DB1
Created by : Abdelmoula Khdoudi, Engineer & Phd
Language : English
Released : 2020
Course Source : https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Build-Real-Software-with-Python-PyQt5-and-QT-Designer/1534156045
Are you thinking to master PyQt5 for Graphical User Interface Development ? Do you write some codes in Python and you wonder how you can convert everything to a nice interactive user interface that can be used by huge number of people ?
I can grantee to you that you are taking the best decision in today World. After doing this course, you will meet your goal.
I designed this course in a way to cover all the mandatory aspects of Python-PyQt development, starting from Downloading the working tools until the final deployment of our software to other users. The learning method i chooses is particular because we will work on a real case study "nothing better than doing real things" => we will create a software to respond to a customer demand (a Spare Parts Management Software for Manufacturing Company)
Projects & Resources
In this project, student is supposed complete the project Python code by adding some functions to allow the navigation between rows and the display of the values in the text boxes of the GUI.
I attached the projects files to allow you to focus only on the exercise and simply use the previous code that we developed in this course.
Start by checking the objectNames of the 4 buttons: First, Previous, Next, Last
Then use what you learned in this course in other to connect the buttons to Class functions.
Define new class function and write the appropriate code.
Run the application and check if the navigation is working correctly with no errors.
If it's Done, please share your updated code and also some screen captures.
Looking forward to check your results :)
*Visit course page to get files that given by Author*
Skills in this Class
• Data Science
Hello, I'm Abdelmoula.
Industrial Engineer with 7 years experience in different companies and fields.
Phd degree in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
Lead of Smart Manufacturing in actual working company
Co-founder of an AI startup that deliver industrial based AI solution for performance improvement
Solid knowledge in: Industrial Technical fields, Business Management and Strategy, computer Science and Electronics, Artificial Intelligence and Advanced...
Files:[FreeCoursesOnline.Me] SkillShare - Build Real Software with Python, PyQt5 and QT Designer 0. Websites you may like
- 0. (1Hack.Us) Premium Tutorials-Guides-Articles _ Community based Forum.url (0.4 KB)
- 1. (FreeCoursesOnline.Me) Download Udacity, Masterclass, Lynda, PHLearn, Pluralsight Free.url (0.3 KB)
- 3. (FTUApps.com) Download Cracked Developers Applications For Free.url (0.2 KB)
- How you can help our Group!.txt (0.2 KB)
- 01 - 00-about-this-course.mp4 (37.7 MB)
- 02 - 01-python-pyqt5-introduction-and-project-description.mp4 (32.1 MB)
- 03 - 02-python-pyqt5-preview-of-the-final-result-gui-software-ad-database.mp4 (21.3 MB)
- 04 - 03-python-pyqt5-download----python-3-6-pyqt5-sqlite.mp4 (49.0 MB)
- 05 - 04-python-pyqt5-create-the-sqlite-database-and-fill-it-with-data.mp4 (45.8 MB)
- 06 - 05-python-pyqt5-design-of-the-gui-in-qt-designer-part1.mp4 (77.5 MB)
- 07 - 06-python-pyqt5-design-of-the-gui-in-qt-designer-part2.mp4 (148.7 MB)
- 08 - 07-python-pyqt5-create-pyqt-gui-loading-and-displaying-class.mp4 (76.3 MB)
- 09 - 08-python-pyqt5-load-data-from-database-and-display-in-gui-table.mp4 (43.2 MB)
- 10 - 09-python-pyqt5-create-search-filter-for-parts-inventory-count.mp4 (36.9 MB)
- 11 - 10-python-pyqt5-display-parts-inventory-statistics-in-qlabels.mp4 (73.9 MB)
- 12 - 11-python-pyqt5-display-top-3-parts-in-qtable--rows-in-gui.mp4 (123.7 MB)
- 13 - 12-python-pyqt5-update-the-database-table-from-the-gui-button.mp4 (40.0 MB)
- 14 - 13-python-pyqt5-delete----using-gui-commands.mp4 (39.2 MB)
- 15 - 14-python-pyqt5-add---to-our-database-from-the-gui.mp4 (40.3 MB)
- 16 - 15-python-pyqt5-add-css-style-to-the-gui-form-in-qt-designer.mp4 (59.6 MB)
- 17 - 16-python-pyqt5-compile-the---and-auto-py-to-exe.mp4 (56.1 MB)